Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

and baby makes three...

last monday i lost my cookies at work
tuesday my suspicions were confirmed
.....

BABY MAKES THREE
_________________________________________

i was so tired tuesday morning... i didn't even open my eyes as i held the ept beneath me
 luckily monday night before i went to bed
i put the stick on my toilet seat for the next morning's meeting with fate
otherwise, i would not have taken the time to unwrap it 
let alone wait on the final verdict!!

like i said, i was so tired tuesday morning...
with one eye open i picked up my strategically placed pregnancy test
when i finished i was too tired to wait... in my mind i was thinking
 ovulation tracker says:1 in 7...no way we conceived!
(december was the first time in 7 months that i ovulated)
... i went back to my warm bed and nestled up with sam & kaiz
......

an hour or so later, i threw on my pink robe
i had completely forgotten about the ept
i was brushing my teeth ... and that's when i saw it





before i even gave myself the chance to spit out my colgate
i ran into the kitchen to find jordan eating a bowl of fruit loops


you have to picture me...
ept in one hand, toothbrush in the other
balling
with toothpaste running down my chin onto my pink robe

...what a memory...








No comments:

Post a Comment