Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Letter to The Baby

DeaR bAbY,


even befoRe i have a belly that provEs to everyonE
...tHat you're here 
&
that you're mine...

even before i know whether you'll be 

...your dadDy's little girl
oR 
yoUr momma's baby boy...

even befoRe i've fElt you flutter wiThin mE, 

...i know... 

you are the greatest gifGod has giveN!!

...i know...

i have moRe love for you thaN 
i've eveR iMagineD possible


i look so forwaRd to Every dAy i have witH yOu... 

...before you greet us...
 and chanGe our liveS Forever...

:for the next 7 months: 
:you are mine : and i yours:

you are my greatest accomplishment, 
my sweet angel

i love you,
momma

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth,

    This letter brought tears to my eyes. You are such an eloquent writer. The love that you have for your child is so apparent and surpassingly strong; I felt warmth jump right off the screen from your written words into my heart. Thank you. You have lifted my day!

    Love & Hugs,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete