Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blessed Beyond Imagination

Miss Evelyn had her first baby shower last weekend...
Such Blessings!!

I am absolutely blown away by the generosity of my friends & family.
Evelyn recieved all her big items... including all of her crib linens from my gracious hostesses.
I never expected to get all Evie's linens... At least not as one complete gift!! I figured I'd buy the remaining pieces after our showers.  The thought of being able to save that money for other necessities makes me tear up... gives me goosebumps! 
Jordan, Evelyn, and I are blessed beyond imagination...

I washed all of Evelyn's clothes and blankets that she's recieved and have them all in her closet or folded nicely in her crib. 
I'm still waiting on her dresser/changer to put everything else away.

I also went on an Etsy binge the other day and got Ev some precious head pieces...







I've recieved all my purchases and am having a hard time not wearing them myself

No comments:

Post a Comment