Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Puppies, Babies, & Showers

Kaizer is home & doing 150% better! Thank you all for your kind words...

 Just to clue you in if you have no idea what I'm talking about, on the day that I was 'vomiting on the curb of leadership square', you know the day that couldn't have possibly gotten worse, I went home from work early.  I'm so glad that I did because when I got home I realized immediately that something was terribly wrong with Kaizer.  He wouldn't hold his head up, he couldn't focus on me, and he couldn't walk a straight line.  I asked Jordan if something happened while I was at work and he said that he came home from running errands and Kaizer had gotten out of the back yard and was sitting on the front porch waiting on him and was acting really strange, but Jordan didn't think much of it.

I took him to the vet immediately who determined Kaizer had sustained some sort of blunt force trauma to the abdomen... either he was clipped by a car or somebody kicked him!!! His spleen & pancreas was swollen and his eyes wouldn't dilate.  Our biggest concern was that he was bleeding internally &/or  had brain damage.  I, of course, was ballistic.  Kaizer is a part of our family and I will be devastated when we lose him, be it accidental or natural.

Kaizer spent 3 days/2 nights at the vet... I was able to bring him home today and they've determined that there are no lasting internal injuries! Thank God!!!!!

In other news: Evelyn is moving a lot!!! It's the best feeling in the world!  Also, I finished our registries at Tulips & Babies-R-Us... so excited for my baby showers! Evelyn is so blessed that so many people love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment