Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Soft Neutral & Subtle Pear

We're waiting to find out what we're having before we begin our registries, but even before we got pregnant I knew what crib linens I wanted regardless of the sex of our baby.... I'll eventually fully register at Tulips, but right now the only thing on my registry is my crib bedding.  They were kind enough to get it in the store for me even though it hasn't been purchased yet! Gotta love great customer service, ya? Anyway, so I got a phone call today from the girls at Tulips and my bedding came in!!!! I couldn't get there quickly enough to see it... and I love love love it! Below are pictures of it in white although mine is in greige and celedon (a really soft neutral and subtle pear)... 


The bed skirt & pillow
in Tat


My bumper is in Ida


The comfortor is in Heirloom


Here are some other must haves that will be on my registry!


The Toy Box!


I love this pendant! I want 3 of them to hang over 
the changing table or my glider... 
probably over the changing table


This lamp emulates perfectly the theme I'm going for in the nursery... 
LOVE IT!



This charcoal rug will be stunning against any wall color, 
be it petal pink or powder blue!


Dresser & Door Hardware for A Baby Girl


Dresser Hardware for a Baby Boy, I cant decide between them... any thoughts???









No comments:

Post a Comment