Evelyn's Lullaby...Lyrics Recreated by Elizabeth Loeffler...Performed by Jodi Davis
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wow, you're REALLY pregnant!

I've been very busy today, and oddly enough have enough energy left to post before I go to bed.

I'm hosting a shower for one of my best friends in Norman tomorrow.  I worked all day to get the center pieces for the tables all put together and put lights in the yellow paper lanterns so they're ready to adorn the tables tomorrow. We're having the shower on the Interurban patio,  so the only things that have to be done on my part are the invitations, handling rsvp's,  and decorations! all the fun stuff! cooking, drinks, serving... my husband put all that together, but even HE will get to relax tomorrow night (well, we'll see... usually when we're at his restaurant, relaxing is out of the realm of possiblity for him)

so, here's some of the cute things that ashley runnels and i have put together for brynn's party!!!
Look at these Invitations! I really LOVE them!


Anyway, so that shower is tomorrow so i spent the morning and afternoon preparing.  Then, I got all gussied up and went to the Sieber in Oklahoma City for a wedding shower for one of my very favorite people in the world, my cousin Floyd Simon III.  He's getting married in June in Mexico and I cannot wait!! The wedding happens to be 2 weeks prior to my traveling restriction!!! Thank goodness they didn't plan the wedding any later! 

So, F-ey's party was great.... yummy food, scrumptious glass of wine (singular), and fabulous company! So many of my friends and family that I got to see tonight, I haven't seen since I got pregnant... so, of course there was a lot of "wow, you're REALLY pregnant" comments. hahaha.  and every woman there looked tragically thin to me.  It was so great being able to see everyone!  

welp, it's 11:43 p.m. so i guess i'll go lay down.  this is my favorite time of the day because when I get in bed, Evie makes her presence known.  She starts poking me with what I imagine to be her index finger and toes, as if to say, "don't start getting comfy now momma... when i get outta here sleep won't be an option... no use putting it off".... Luckily for me, her attempts are in vain because those little nudges are so comforting to me that they put me right to sleep!!!! ........zzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment